This vacancy is for both Dutch and English speaking applicants
Front-end developer (32-40h)
Are you looking for a lively environment where you can use your talent? Online Seminar can provide you with that change in your career!
Let us introduce ourselves!
We help clients producing inspiring and interactive online events. More and more companies are embracing this way of communicating with customers and employees. It is not without a reason that we are growing very fast! Sound interesting? Then quickly continue reading…
In this position you will be involved in the development of all platforms of Online Seminar and you will continuously look for ways to improve them. You do this within a passionate team of cross-functional experts. Your tasks include:
- Take the lead in designing and building ‘react’ applications
- Support in the development of products such as web portals, CMS / customer management tools / customer-specific extensions
- Contribute to the overall quality through conducting code reviews and advising colleagues
- UX sessions with the customer
- Actively cooperate and manage the sharing and improvement of knowledge within the team
The ideal candidate:
- Academic work- and thinking level
- Education in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience with different techniques
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of SCSS as CSS pre-processor, Sass (Css extension) & compilers like Gulp
- Affinity with design/UX
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Good communicative skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technological developments
- Quality- and result-oriented, team player who shares knowledge and experience
The following qualities are nice-to-have’s:
- Knowledge of React / Angular in combination with Typescript
- Who considers user-friendliness & performance a priority. Our embeddable ‘react’ applications are used a million times a month
- Experience with one or more technologies such as WebAPI, RESTful or SOAP
- Agile / SCRUM
- ISO 27001
Can we make you happy with:
Challenge! You will be working on a high-performance platform that is all about user involvement. Large numbers of users that require attention and satisfaction. Terms such as usability, user engagement, performance, stability and scalability are your daily challenges.
- Working at a prime location in Amsterdam
- A personal development plan and following training courses
- A salary that matches your work experience
- 24 vacation days in a year
- A laptop and telephone reimbursement
- Hybrid working
- A free lunch, which you can compose according to your own lifestyle
- Padel is very hot here, but feel free to bring up your own activity
- Regular parties & get-togethers, organized by a number of enthusiasts
Excited? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions first? Then call +31 20 84 57 405.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to apply. It would be perfect if the match is mutual. We look forward to getting to know you better.
We work with preferred recruitment suppliers for this vacancy. Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.