This vacancy is for both Dutch and English speaking applicants
Full Stack Developer (32-40h)
Are you looking for a lively environment where you can use your talent? Online Seminar can provide you with that change in your career!
Let us introduce ourselves!
We help clients producing inspiring and interactive online events. More and more companies are embracing this way of communicating with customers and employees. It is not without a reason that we are growing very fast! Sound interesting? Then quickly continue reading…
You’ll be responsible for delivering amazing user experiences of our Online Seminars! As full-stack developer, you’ll develop exciting new products for a wide variety of client challenges, such as highly interactive webinars using the next generation of streaming technologies.
You are the spider in the web when building applications and websites. You will be working with small but agile teams and are involved right from the concept phase! And because you work with the frontend, backend, and everything in between, you can use your knowledge and creativity across the board. This means you co-create closely with other developers from the IT development team, as well as with our product owners and application managers. This allows you to mediate between the various specialists in a project.
- Take the lead in designing and building ‘react’ applications
- Support in the development of products such as web portals, CMS / customer management tools / customer-specific extensions
- Contribute to the overall quality through conducting code reviews and advising colleagues
- UX sessions with the customer
- Actively cooperate and manage the sharing and improvement of knowledge within the team
The ideal candidate:
- Academic work- and thinking level
- Education in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM
- Good knowledge of C# .NET and the use of frameworks (EF, ServiceBus, e.g.)
- Good understanding of different architectural approaches and their application to a platform (keywords: cost, impact, transition, patterns, best practices, principles)
- Strong in building and maintaining quality, both code & architecture
- You are able to fulfill an advisory role (and feel comfortable doing so), both internally (team, management) and towards clients during project initiation.
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React or Angular
- Good communicative skills
The following qualities are nice-to-have’s:
- Experience with integrations (e.g. authentication, mail, logging platforms, etc.)
- Experience with applying test tools and methodologies
- Setting up/managing DevOps pipelines
- Coaching qualities
Can we make you happy with:
- Working at a prime location in Amsterdam
- A personal development plan and following training courses
- A salary that matches your work experience
- 24 vacation days in a year
- A laptop and telephone reimbursement
- Hybrid working
- A free lunch, which you can compose according to your own lifestyle
- Padel is very hot here, but feel free to bring up your own activity
- Regular parties & get-togethers, organized by a number of enthusiasts
Excited? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions first? Then call +31 20 84 57 405.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to apply. It would be perfect if the match is mutual. We look forward to getting to know you better.
We work with preferred recruitment suppliers for this vacancy. Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.