This vacancy is for both Dutch and English speaking applicants
IT Operations Support Engineer (32-40h)
Are you looking for a lively and highly dynamic environment where you can use your talent? Online Seminar can provide you with that change in your career!
Let us introduce ourselves!
We help clients producing inspiring and interactive online events. More and more companies are embracing this way of communicating with customers and employees. It is not without a reason that we are growing very fast! This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is on the forefront of next generation streaming. Sound interesting? Then quickly continue reading…
Online Seminar’s IT Operations team is looking to hire highly motivated support engineers to drive the stability and sustainability of our next generation streaming infrastructure. The IT Operations team provides mission-critical infrastructure for all Online Seminar services and business applications. In this role you will provide general support in operating the network, datacenters, offices and studios, coordinating communications with internal and external partners and troubleshoot IT Operations related events.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of pro-active operational support in a mixed environment and success in driving complex issues to resolution, autonomously and/or collaboratively. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage stakeholder relations, both technical and management, and will know when to escalate to senior engineers and management when assistance is needed. A love for working with new technologies and pushing the envelope on existing technology is essential! This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is on the forefront of next generation streaming.
The ideal candidate:
- You have some practical experience (1-3 years) with IT Support Engineering
- You have worked with Microsoft 365 + Azure AD, and won’t shy away from sharing your knowledge about how to model company hierarchies and set up access rights, for example
- You also have a basic understanding of networking;
- You feel at home working with Mac, Linux, and Windows machines;
- You have the ability to evaluate trade-offs and implement best practices for IT Operations
- You have a strong privacy and security mindset, as well as high moral and ethical standards
- You feel comfortable with evaluating monitoring alerts and resolving them
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Solution oriented and result driven
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and data-driven mindset
Can we make you happy with:
- Working at a prime location in Amsterdam
- A personal development plan and following training courses
- A salary that matches your work experience
- 24 vacation days in a year
- A laptop and telephone reimbursement
- Hybrid working
- A free lunch, which you can compose according to your own lifestyle
- Padel is very hot here, but feel free to bring up your own activity
- Regular parties & get-togethers, organized by a number of enthusiasts
Excited? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions first? Then call +31 20 84 57 405.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to apply. It would be perfect if the match is mutual. We look forward to getting to know you better.
We work with preferred recruitment suppliers for this vacancy. Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.