This vacancy is for both Dutch and English speaking applicants
Tech Lead (32-40h)
Are you looking for a lively environment where you can use your talent? Online Seminar can provide you with that change in your career!
Let us introduce ourselves!
We help clients producing inspiring and interactive online events. More and more companies are embracing this way of communicating with customers and employees. It is not without a reason that we are growing very fast! Sound interesting? Then quickly continue reading…
We are currently developing a new B2C product, which will be a self-service online seminar tool. We are now in a very exciting phase of this new product, as we plan to launch the first version soon. Our development team is currently busy with finishing the last code for the MVP. As tech lead, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of the platform, and in realizing the technical aspects of a project. Your primary responsibility would be ensuring the team completes its work on time and to the agreed standards. You will be working closely together with the development team, the product owner, the architect and the visionary of the self-service tool.
Your most important tasks will include:
- Determining and monitoring the project planning and execution within the development team
- Taking care of the division of work within the development team
- Setting up and developing an application architecture in accordance with the architect
- Monitoring quality of the architecture
- Elaboration of the technical aspects of a project
- Documenting designs and solutions according to our standards
- Identification of (potential) incidents, problems and bottlenecks and finding solutions or escalating them
- Doing final quality tests and checks of code and applications delivered by team members
- Reporting the progress to relevant stakeholders
In this exciting phase of the launch of the product, you know that all hands are needed on deck. You understand that it might be necessary to be flexible in terms of your tasks and responsibilities in order to complete the product on time and in accordance to our quality standards.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Academic working and thinking level
- Deep knowledge of C# and TypeScript
- You must have excellent programming skills in order to program the really complex solutions yourself
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM
- Knowledge of automated testing and CI / CD
- 1-2 years experience with leading a team
- You have experience with event sourcing/event driven/microservice architecture or are excited to learn it
- You can coach and support the team with best practices and, if needed, hands-on tools
- Quality is your highest priority and you are making sure that the team works according to the standards
- You can make a solid project planning and critically monitor the progress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Knowledge of ISO27001 procedures
- Experience with leading a team of outsourced professionals
Can we make you happy with:
- Working at a prime location in Amsterdam or working from home
- A personal development plan and training courses
- A salary that matches your work experience
- 24 vacation days in a year
- A laptop and telephone reimbursement
- Hybrid working
- A free lunch at the office
- Padel is very hot here, but feel free to bring up your own activity
- Regular parties & get-togethers, organized by a number of enthusiasts
Excited? Send your resume to email@example.com. Any questions first? Then call +31 20 84 57 405.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to apply. It would be perfect if the match is mutual. We look forward to getting to know you better.
We work with preferred recruitment suppliers for this vacancy. Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.